Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feelin' Feminine - Day 6

Today we ladies were quite late in getting our photos taken and had some camera troubles so didn't end up getting them posted before we had to do the evening grocery shopping. So here's Day 6, a little later than I wanted. We had lots of fun today!

Today was a pink day!



Miss Bea's Skirt: Jean skirt from Sears, same as Day 2
Miss Bea's Blouse: Pink cotton shirt over top of a pink floral long-sleeve tee. I love the colors together.



Miss Bea's Hair: Half up in a barrette, we call this hairstyle a "Pollyanna" and it's one of my favorites.




My Skirt: Jean skirt on sale at Fashion Bug, same as Day 3
My Blouse: Pink stripe Goodwill find, I love the cut!



My Jewelry: Pink dangle earrings and heart charm bracelet, Birthday gifts from a special friend and former co-worker



My Hair: Top part clipped back and to the side with a silver barrette. I love this hairstyle, so simple but usually turns out nice.


So Miss Bea and I had fun out shopping in our skirts. It did get a tad chilly around our ankles later in the evening but wasn't too bad. Our find of the night was at the bookstore we found a set of all 7 Narnia books dramatized by Focus On The Family Radio Theatre. I love this series and the set of 19 CDs was only $12! I was so excited and look forward to listening to the series again!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful... and so feminine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...