Monday, October 4, 2010

Darling Signatures!

I'm so excited! For quite a while I had admired other bloggers lovely signatures and longed for one of my own. So when Miss Lucia of Virtuous Girlhood announced that she was offering free signatures I immediately took her up on the offer!

I asked for something old-fashioned, of course, and something that looks rather like a "Jane Austen" type font. And that is exactly what Miss Lucia created for me! She even added some lovely illustrations! I am quite pleased with the finished product!





Aren't they just darling? Thank you so much Miss Lucia! If you want a signature of your very own you can just e-mail her with your requests and she'll make them to order! Just follow the link below:



I'll definitely be using my signatures frequently in the future!

God Bless,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...