Friday, October 28, 2011

See What I Just Discovered!



Jane Austen & Charles Dickens Devotional books!

These daily devotional books include short excerpts from one the author's novels, a passage of scripture and a devotional thought for each day. These volumes will be released in hardcover and for eBook in January 2012 and are published by Thomas Nelson publishers. 

~*~*~*~

A Jane Austen Devotional includes excerpts from Northanger Abbey, Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, and Emma. Learn more, pre-order and take a look inside the book at Amazon.com and Christian Book Distributors.

A Charles Dickens Devotional includes excerpts from Great Expectations, David Copperfield, A Tale of Two Cities, Oliver Twist, and A Christmas Carol. Learn more, pre-order and take a look inside the book at Amazon.com and Christian Book Distributors.

~*~*~*~

Also take a look at this book trailer for both of the devotional books:






As a Christian and lover of Jane Austen and Charles Dickens I am so looking forward to these books! I only wish they were coming out in time for Christmas! :)



Very Truly Your's,

3 comments:

Jujube said...

I'm sure many Austen and Dickens Christian fans will be excited for those devotional books. I, for one, am also looking forward to reading them! It's great to hear that some people even thought of making devotionals out of classic literature!

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Oh, I love this!!! Thank you so much for sharing! ((I wish it would be out for Christmas, too.))

You have a wonderful blog! Very well put together - and I love reading your reviews from a Christian viewpoint!

God bless you!!!

Melody said...

Oh neat! I hope I can get the Jane Austen one! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...