Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Guestpost: Best & Worst Dressed Jane Austen Adaptations


Emma Jane kindly invited me to guest post for her Period Dramas Fashion Week and of course I had to write about what I know and love best: Jane Austen films and Regency fashions! In my Guestpost: Best & Worst Dressed Jane Austen Adaptations, I take a look at each Jane Austen adaptation or related film and detail what puts them on the best, fair to middling or worst dressed list. 

Here's a look at a film adaptation from each list.

Best Dressed

Fair to Middling Dressed

Worst Dressed


Find out why I've given the film's above those labels and read the entire guest post at For The Beauty Of The Earth. When you read the article leave a comment and let me know which Jane Austen Adaptations you think have the best and worst costumes! And don't forget to check out the other posts in the Period Drama Fashion Week!



1 comment:

Naomi said...

I really enjoyed that guest post of yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...