Here is a little quiz where I ask you to name things from period dramas or classic literature. This might be a bit tricky but hopefully won't be too hard. Have fun!
To Play: In the questions below I will ask you to name various things from period dramas or classic literature. Leave your guesses in a comment. Points can be earned for each thing named. I'll respond with your score. Answers will be posted next week.
Scoring: One point for each item asked for. If you name all the things asked for here a high score of 32 points can be earned!
Hint: Please only name the amount of items asked for, you won't get extra points. You do get points for each thing you name, so if you don't know all of the things asked for (like all seven Von Trapp children names) just name what you can. :)
Can You Name...
1. Two lawyers from period dramas?
2. Three actresses who have played Elizabeth Bennet?
3. All four March sisters from Little Women?
4. Four Shakespeare plays not named after the characters?
5. Three sailors from period dramas?
6. Two novels written by George Eliot?
7. Mr. Rochester's full name from Jane Eyre?
8. The three Bronte sisters who wrote novels?
9. All seven Von Trapp children from The Sound of Music?
10. Three soldiers from period dramas?