Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

Photobucket

One of my abiding interests is good quotes. Quotes from famous personages, heroes of the faith, authors and historical figures; quotes from songs and poems too. I've been collecting quotes for several years now and am working on filling my third journal full.

Photobucket

Many of the recent additions to my collection have come from you! I love reading other people's blogs and finding interesting quotes strewn across their pages! Thank you all so much for passing on quotes and words of wisdom that you have found!

tiny wee

I found these two thought provoking quotes that friends on Facebook have posted in the last few days. Enjoy!

"I shall be supplied with whatever I need; and, if I have not everything I desire, I may conclude it is either not fit for me or not good for me, or I shall have it in due time." - Matthew Henry

Yes, worship of the loving God is man's whole reason for existence.
That is why we are born and that is why we are born again from above.
That is why we were created and that is why we have been recreated.
That is why there was a genesis at the beginning, and that is why
there is a re-genesis, called regeneration. - A. W. Tozer


Photobucket

Praying you all have a very lovely and blessed Sunday!

Fond thoughts,
Miss Laurie :)

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

What a beautiful quote. I should write the first one down and tape it to my mirror :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...