Friday, September 2, 2011

Check This Out: To Be A Heroine


Jen Corkill at Victorian's Dream is doing a To Be A Heroine series which highlights some of her favorite literary heroines. She's asking other bloggers to join in by writing posts that honor their favorite heroines as well!

So far Jen has posted about Margaret Hale from North & South and Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables but she has more posts planned. So check back at Victorian's Dream often or follow her blog Facebook page to find out when she posts more!

Back in 2009 I posted my Top 10 Favorite Heroines and taking a look at my list it has changed since then so I hope to post about some of my favorite heroines very soon! You can get involved by posting about your favorite heroines as well!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Very Truly Your's,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where would we be without our heroines? Thanks Miss laurie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...