Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Blog Theme!

Elizabeth & Georgiana
Hi y'all! As you may have noticed I've switched up my blog theme! The theme this time comes from Death Comes To Pemberley (2013). As soon as I saw that gorgeous screencap of Mrs. Elizabeth Darcy in the drawing room at Pemberley I fell head over heels and knew it would make the perfect blog header. Death Comes To Pemberley is an exquisitely filmed piece of period drama and it was such fun browsing through screencaps and choosing the ones I've put on my sidebar. There's also a new comments button featuring Lady Catherine De Bourgh and a new blog button for you to use! Also scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the new banner I created featuring photos of Elizabeth and Darcy. All screencaps came from chrs_vg at Red Curtain, her work is lovely!


Lydia & Wickham

I loved my previous theme but it was time for a change. The last theme I'd had up since March 2013! I think that's the longest I've had the same theme on my blog! The theme was Downton Abbey and flowers.

Previous Header:


Previous Background:
(feel free to use)


Comment Button:
(feel free to use)


Blog Button is still available for use:
Old-Fashioned Charm



Well, what do you think of the new theme? 

Have you seen Death Comes To Pemberley? If you missed my review you can read it here.

Oh yes, and I have quite a few new signature buttons featuring various characters that I'll be using as well! :)







9 comments:

Éowyn said...

The pictures you chose are lovely, Miss Laurie. The Lady Catherine comment one is perfectly hilarious. :)

Naomi said...

Lovely! You are so good at decorating your blog!

Eva said...

Ah...I love this! So pretty and elegant :) <3

Ella said...

Your new blog design is very nice:)

I hope you have a great day in the Lord.

Emma Jane said...

How gorgeous! I love it! Your designs are always so lovely, Miss Laurie. :-)

I especially love that picture of Matthew Rhys on your sidebar. I'm suppose you could say I'm somewhat of a fan (although that might be an understatement. Hehee.) ;-P

~Emma

Analiese said...

I love the new header, and the colors are very elegant! Nicely done. :)

Reyna Nicole said...

Hi Miss Laurie,
I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Sunflower Blogger Award! Check out my blog for more details.

http://apeaceofthepast.blogspot.com

Ivy Jane said...

So Pretty! The whole site is absolutely charming. :)

Unknown said...

Your blog is so pretty! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...