In this fun little quiz all the answers start with E and the questions come from various period dramas. Have fun!
To Play: Read the questions below and guess the answers. All answers start with the letter E. Leave your guesses in a comment and I'll respond with your score. You may only guess once for each question so think hard about your answers before you respond! Answers to this game will be posted next Saturday.
Scoring: 10 points for each correct E answers. Highest possible score is 10 points!
Period Drama Quiz Questions:
1. What E is the first name of a matchmaking heroine?
2. What E is the last name of a governess named Jane?
3. What E is the first name of a blindsided minister loved by his young cousin?
4. What E is the last name of an independent heroine who inherits her uncle's farm and is courted by three men?
5. What E is the first name of a spunky heroine with fine eyes?
6. What E is the name of Henry Crawford's estate in Mansfield Park?
7. What E is the name used by Jack Worthing when he's being frivolous in London?
8. What E is the name of the young lady, on her own, whose love for the hero is not returned?
9. What E is the first name of a miserly old man visited by three yuletide spirits?
10. What E is the first name of a historical girl who won a beauty contest and received the grand prize of becoming queen?