Monday, January 3, 2011

New Blog Header & Design

Lately I've really been wanting the change to design of Old-Fashioned Charm especially widening the posting area and adding some clean crisp lines.

Let me know what you think of the new design. If it easier to read and navigate?


I've also changed the blog header. The screencap is from Anne of Green Gables. I might have to redo some of the headers I already have to fit the new space available.

Here's the header used for December 2010:





Very Truly Your's,

4 comments:

The Editrix said...

Love the new header. :-) I recently re-watched the AOGG sequel. I love how they incorporate so many shots of the beautiful PEI landscapes.

cd said...

I like it very much!

Charity U said...

It is definitely a lot more open and clean, as it were. :) I'm not crazy about the header, but I definitely don't hate it either. :)

katie said...

I like very much the layout. and especially the light creme background with the dark text; very easy to read. I am not crazy about the header's font. With an old fashioned blog, an old fashioned font would add so much! p.s. i am your newest follower. please stop by and see me at my blog, an english life in AZ..I am a huge Austenite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...