Sunday, November 29, 2015

Couples Of Period Dramas Blog Theme



Hello there! I'd like to introduce a new blog theme with header and photos on my sidebar based on some of my favorite couples from period dramas! I had lots of fun creating this new header, the only hard part was choosing which couples to use! 

Couples In Header:
  • Sophy Hutton & Dr. Frank Harrison from Cranford
  • Livvy & Ray Singleton from The Magic Of Ordinary Days
  • Henry Tilney & Catherine Morland from Northanger Abbey (2007)
  • Marguerite St. Just & Sir Percy Blakeney from The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982)
  • Molly Gibson & Roger Hamley from Wives & Daughters
  • Danielle & Prince Henry from Ever After
  • Denise Lovett & John Moray from The Paradise (TV series)
  • Ella & Prince from Cinderella (2015)
  • Emma Woodhouse & Mr. Knightley from Emma (2009)
  • and of course Anne Eliot & Captain Wentworth from Persuasion (1995) 

What do you think of the new theme?


5 comments:

Cordy said...

It all looks lovely to me!
I'm sorry I never formally introduced myself. :)
I'm Cordy and I have liked your blog for awhile but I only recently started leaving comments.
I'm excited to see what you're going to do with all of this loveliness! I know almost all the couples you used!

~Cordy

P.S. You have the best ideas for games! :)

Lois TinĂºviel said...

I love it! It's designed so beautifully and includes so many of my favorite couples. But no Lizzie and Darcy? :(

Emma Jane said...

A new blog theme!!! Miss Laurie, it's beautiful! I always love your designs. :-)

Heidi said...

It's beautiful -- I love it!!! AND YOU INCLUDED EVER AFTER!!!!!!!! :D :D

Naomi Pitts said...

Ahhh, all the couples!!!! Lovely!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...