Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quotes & Other Words

Photobucket

Love isn't about loving the perfect person, it's about loving the unperfect person perfectly

Photobucket

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.
-- Judith Viorst

Photobucket

It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right. - Molière

Photobucket

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Photobucket


"It's the job that is never started that takes the longest to finish." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Photobucket

"Stories never really end, Meggie," he had once told her, "even if books like to pretend they do. Stories always go on. They don't end on the last page any more than they begin on the first." -Inkspell by Cornelia Flunke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so just some fun today, nothing serious. It's my day off and I'm enjoying the sun and gearing up for my mom's birthday and Father's day this weekend. Hope your week is going well and that this post makes you smile!

Mood:
dorky
Dorky

2 comments:

lorhen82 said...

I love this post...love the words, the quotes, and the pics from my favorite movies! ~Lori

Andrea said...

Lovely! I enjoyed the post! Beautiful quotes and pictures!

God bless.

Andrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...