Monday, January 23, 2012

An Event and Some Voting


Miss Elizabeth Bennet is hosting a Period Drama Advice Event at Elegance of Fashion
The event officially starts February 13th but Miss Elizabeth is already posting interesting tips for writing response letters in the style of period drama characters. 



My Heigh-ho/P&P button has made it into the finalist in the Period Drama Button Contest at Yet Another Period Drama Blog. There are twelve finalist in all so I encourage all of you and vote for your favorites! ;)


Hope you're having a good day! 

2 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Thanks for adding my button for the Period Drama Advice Event on your sidebar. I can't wait for it to start!

Jujube said...

Congratulations for being a finalist! I voted for your ever-hilarious "Heigh-ho" button.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...