Are there any crossword fans out there? Well the idea of this game is a Jane Austen trivia quiz where the questions sound rather like crossword clues. To make it interesting and a bit easier all of the answers are one word and start with the letter W!
Scoring: 10 points for each correct W answers. Highest possible score is 150 points!
Jane Austen Crossword Clues:
1. Lieutenant _______ Price - Fanny Price's brother.
2. Sir ______ Elliot - Anne Elliot's father.
3. Captain Frederick ________ - Naval hero.
4. Colonel ______ - Mr. Elliot's gossipy friend.
5. Mr. ______ - Gentleman Miss Taylor marries.
6. Surname of Emma and her father.
7. John __________ - Villain of Sense and Sensibility.
8. George _______ - Villain of Pride and Prejudice.
9. The _______ - name of unfinished Austen work.
10. Village where Charles Hayter lives.
11. Finish the quote: "Pictures of perfection make me sick and ______."
12. Finish the quote: "I never heard of such a thing. Dancing with open ______!"
13. Henry Tilney's parsonage.
14. Catherine Morland's home county.
15. Eliza ________ - Colonel Brandon's unfortunate sister-in-law.
Looking forward to seeing your answers! :)