Here's a little period drama quiz for y'all! Read the questions and guess which period drama I'm talking about. Shouldn't be too hard, but half the fun is seeing what facts stick in different viewers' minds.
To Play: Leave a comment guessing which period drama each question refers to. I'll respond with your score. The answers will be posted next week.
Scoring: 1 point for each correctly guessed period drama. A high score of 15 points can be
Which period drama...
1. Features a cow in pajamas?
2. Features thieves in the chicken coop?
3. Has a father and daughter who enjoy toasted cheese sandwiches?
4. Features a mouse in the plum pudding sauce?
5. Features a carriage ride with talk of vampires?
6. Features a couple running through a maze with a ball of string?
7. Has a crazy woman who burns down the house?
8. Has a death by spontaneous human combustion?
9. Features a girl who's hair is burnt before a big ball?
10. Features twin brothers who hold the secret of the heroine's identity?
11. Has a cucumber sandwich eating nephew?
12. Features a heroine who marries an unsuitable man just because she doesn't want to be a governess?
13. Has an organ playing teacher?
14. Has a hero who dresses up like an old woman that smokes a pipe?
15. Has two dressmakers with gemstone names?