Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Christmas Header

I thought it was time for a more holiday look for this blog. I so enjoy Christmas and thought this new header had such lovely red, white, gold and blue colors. And the young lady's bonnets and curls are just darling! Can you guess what movie it's from?

Hope your Christmas plans are coming along well. Sugar cookies were made and decorated last night, so many cookies! They are wonderful with a hot cup of tea though.
My sister and I have plans to go shopping and then to a Christmas concert this weekend with some friends from church. We can't wait!

Here's the pevious Autumn header:

autumn header everything

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I know the actress is Christina Cole, I believe it's her role as Blanche Ingram in Jane Eyre?
The colors of her dress are indeed very nice and festive.

Sugar cookies are so delicious! I had a piece of panetone bread the other day. Every year one of the grocery stores brings it in just for Christmas.

I hope that your shopping goes well and you enjoy the concert!

Miss Laurie said...

Thank you for the kind wishes!
I do love the sights, sounds and flavors of Christmas! I don't think I've ever had Panettone bread before. I searched it and it looks yummy. :)

You're right, it is Ms. Cole as Blanche Ingram. I think she was just perfect it that film.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...