Monday, June 20, 2011

Tournament News & Details



This is a catch-all post for news and details about the Period Drama Film Tournament.

Sneak Peeks - Miss Elizabeth and I have come to the end of our six Contestant Sneak Peeks. Check the links on my right side bar if you haven't seen them yet or want to read them again!

Polls - Each round polls will be split up evenly between Old-Fashioned Charm and Elegance of Fashion. To help you easily get to the other blog we'll both have a link button at the bottom of our sidebar under our polls. We hope this will make it easier for you the voters!

Voting - Miss Elizabeth and I have chosen 60 Film Contestants who we thought many people will know and love so we hope you all enjoy voting  for your favorites period dramas! There might be a few films which you may not have seen before so we're going to be posting a Reviews Post shortly after the first round so you can read more about them. And if you get stuck you can always vote for the film you want to see the most!

Reviews Post - To help voters learn more about our Film Contestants we will be posting a Reviews Post with a synopsis, link to cast lists, info about each film, links to a trailer or clip and link to film reviews for each Film Contestant. Our favorite part of this post is being able to link to our period drama film reviews and others written by our blogging friends!

I'm going away - After we post Round One I will be going out of town (June 23-28) so any questions should be directed to Miss Elizabeth at Elegance of Fashion while I'm away. I'll also change my comments on my blog so my readers comments will post automatically during that time. I should be back in plenty of time for Round Two but make sure to check Elegance of Fashion often.

One more day until Round One of the tournament!
Are you excited? I am!



Very Truly Your's,

4 comments:

Jujube said...

I'm so excited for the Period Drama Tournament! I can't wait to see what the other contestants are.

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!

Song said...

Am really looking forward to this!:)

Elizabeth said...

I am sooo excited!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...