Saturday, November 26, 2011
Charles Dickens Unscramble Game
Because the Jane Austen Unscramble Game I posted a few weeks ago was well received I decided to try a similar game. This time the theme is Charles Dickens!
Rearrange letters in the puzzles below to form the names of 15 characters and novels by Mr. Dickens.
Leave your guesses in a comment below and I'll respond with your score. Feel free to guess as many times as you like.
1. FINCA FHINGLOR (2 names)
2. LIZEXA HMZIE (2 names)
3. CLA AERDA (2 names)
4. EVISLHA STELHAAM (2 names)
5. KLEB NKAICTEY (2 names)
6. ECROBEER GSOENEZ (2 names)
7. MZLEWN CHUZIARTIT (2 names
8. ALENHR CRTNUAM (2 names)
9. ADODP CPERLDFIVIE (2 names)
10. OITWLI SVERT (2 names)
11. LORTIE DTLRIT (2 words)
12. PIC KWICAPEK PTHERS (3 words)
13. O TEES FA TTI CWALOI (5 words)
14. OUT RIEMUA FURNDL (3 words)
5. OUSAK HBLEE (2 words)
I'll post the answers next Saturday. Have fun! :)
Very Truly Your's,