Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On Stranger Tides - Trailer



I'm not sure if I've ever shared with you all what a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan I am! I remember being skeptical when the first film came out that it would be any good. After watching the first film on DVD I was hooked and was very excited when the second and third films came out and watched them in the cinema with glee!

Mrs. Gae brought this trailer for the fourth film starring Captain Jack Sparrow to my attention and I am most thankful. Even though this new film will not have either the Will or Elizabeth characters in it, it looks delightfully funny and I am very excited to see it when it comes out in May of 2011!

Here's the trailer below, enjoy! :)




Hope you're having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Paul said...

love the trailer and looking forward to the movie

Svea Love said...

Ooh, I watched this trailer yesterday! I am so excited about it :) I too was skeptical when they first started this venture, but it has been brilliant fun and brings to mind the Pirates of the Caribbean ride every time I watch it. I am not disappointed that Will and Elizabeth won't be in it; I think it might have been a bit much to keep that storyline going. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :) Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...