Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Dear Friends!


I pray that all of you have a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends.

Remember that the reason for the season is the birth of Christ Jesus who was born into this world to take the punishment for our sins. If you've never asked Jesus to be your Savior from sin I'd love to show you from God's Word the Bible how you can know that your sins are forgive. 

Love and prayers from me and my family to yours!

I'll be back posting sometime the week after Christmas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A blessed Christmas to you Miss Laurie!

Bekah said...

Merry Christmas to you too! :D

Emily Boyd said...

And a Merry Christmas to you, too!

Ella said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Merry Christmas, Miss Laurie! Hope you had a nice Christmas! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...