Saturday, December 3, 2011

Charles Dickens Unscramble Game - Answers!

Two lovely quotes from Mr. Dickens:

"Out of my thoughts! You are part of my existence, part of myself. You have been in every line I have ever read, since I first came here,… " - Charles Dickens, Great Expectations


"I will never stir from your side,” said I, “when I am suffered to be near you. Please God, I will be as true to you, as you have been to me! " - Charles Dickens, Great Expectations


These are the answers to the Charles Dickens Unscramble Game from last week.
Thanks to everyone who played and commented that they enjoyed playing! I have plans for more of these type of unscramble games but am planning to wait a bit before posting another unscramble game.

Flora Finching - Little Dorrit

Female Characters
1. FINCA FHINGLOR  -  Flora Finching
2. LIZEXA HMZIE  -  Lizzie Hexam
3. CLA AERDA  -  Ada Clare
4. EVISLHA STELHAAM  - Estella Havisham
5. KLEB NKAICTEY -  Kate Nickleby

Ebenezer Scrooge - A Christmas Carol

Male Characters
6. ECROBEER GSOENEZ  -  Ebenezer Scrooge
7. MZLEWN CHUZIARTIT -  Martin Chuzzlewit
8. ALENHR CRTNUAM -  Arthur Clennam
9. ADODP CPERLDFIVIE -  David Copperfield
10. OITWLI SVERT -  Oliver Twist

Bleak House

Novels
11. LORTIE DTLRIT -  Little Dorrit
12. PIC KWICAPEK PTHERS  -  The Pickwick Papers
13. O TEES FA TTI CWALOI  -  A Tale Of Two Cities
14. OUT RIEMUA FURNDL  -  Our Mutual Friend
5. OUSAK HBLEE  -  Bleak House


Much thanks to those who played:
Jemimah - 15 Correct
Laura - 15 Correct
Melody - 15 Correct
Miss Dashwood - 15 Correct
birdienl - 13 Correct
In His Wings / Sarah Grace - 10 Correct
Lauren - 10 Correct
Anne-girl - 9 Correct



Be on the look out for a new game very soon!


Very Truly Your's,

2 comments:

Melody said...

Okay, I promised myself not even to open the NA quiz post until after I'm done with my school...:P Or at least lunch break. ha ha

Little Lady said...

Dickens is one of my all time favorite authors! what a peculiar man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...