Saturday, December 17, 2011

Period Drama Theme Song Quiz - Answers!



Many thanks to everyone who played my Period Drama Theme Song Quiz! I was quite delighted to have so many people here on O-FC and on my YouTube channel play this game! I'll definitely make another game like this one but it probably won't be until after Christmas.










Here are the answers to the Period Drama Theme Song Quiz:
(Click period drama titles below to listen to full theme songs)

Clip #2 - Cranford (2007)
Clip #4 - Wives and Daughters (1999) (theme starts at 1:10)
Clip #7 - Downton Abbey (2010) (clip I used was Season 2 "Did I Make The Most of Loving You")
Clip #8 - Emma (2009)
Clip #11 - North and South (2004)  (theme starts at 5:12)
Clip #12 - The Way We Live Now (2001) (theme starts at 1:50)
Clip #13 - Pride and Prejudice (1995) (theme starts at 2:57)


Much thanks to everyone who played:
Melody - 15 Correct
Laura - 14 Correct
Bethany (Anonymous) - 13 Correct
Miss Elizabeth Bennet - 13 Correct
Ana Smith - 11 Correct
Miss Dashwood - 9 Correct
Ella - 8 Correct
Lauren - 8 Correct
birdienl - 7 Correct
Abby - 5 Correct
Anne-girl - 5 Correct
Allison - 4 Correct
Jemimah - 2 Correct
Livia - 2 Correct

New game to come!


2 comments:

Ella said...

Thanks for doing it!
I would love to do it again:)

Melody said...

Ooh! How exciting! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...