Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Header

It's September! I'm so excited because it means we're that much closer to Autumn! In honor of this lovely new month I've changed the header. I really wanted to put up one with Autumn colors but I've restrained myself and chose another from one of my favorite literary adaptations.
Can you guess what miniseries this header photo is from? It might be a bit hard but you can see two of the characters at the far left and the house the heroine lives in at the right.

Below is the header for July/August 2010. I really did love the colors and brilliant art of my last header but it wasn't until a couple weeks ago that my sister pointed out to me that I had misspelled the second Old-Fashioned! Oh well, it was pretty anyway! :)


It's been rather hot and humid in my neck of the woods lately! I long for the cool breezes and chilly nights of Autumn!

Just for fun I've this lovely video featuring Old-Fashioned ladies from my favorit period films! The music is lovely too so enjoy!





Hope you're having an absolutely delightful day! God bless! :)

2 comments:

R. A. said...

Hi! I'm a new reader, and I was wondering: Where did you find the painting you used in your old header? Because I know another lovely painting that is extremely similar, and I was wondering if they were connected in some way. :)

Sarah Grace said...

The scene in your header is from Wives & Daughters & is where Cynthia is being proposed to by Dr. Gibson former apprentice. It is a lovely scene to use for a header.

God bless,
Sarah Grace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...