Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blog Updates and Poll Answers

Dear Readers,

Many thanks to everyone who voted and gave their opinions on my recent poll which I discussed in full in Blog Updates and a Poll! Here are the results:

WHAT KIND OF POST SUBJECTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF?

Period Drama Actors - 16 (48%)

Period Drama Reviews - 21 (63%)

Period Drama Soundtrack Composers - 7 (21%)

Period Painters - 5 (15%)

Lives of Authors and Historical Figures - 15 (45%)

Quizzes and Games - 17 (51%)

About Me - 17 (51%)


These results tell me that my lovely readers would like to see more Period Drama Reviews, more posts About Me, as well as some more Quizzes and Games! So I'll definitely be putting those kinds of posts at the top of my list. But never fear, posts about Period Drama Actors and the Lives of Authors and Historical Figures will be coming along as well.

I've put together a new weekly posting schedule which should include each of these type of posts. I hope you will particularly enjoy seeing a new Film Review every Friday and a new Game or Quiz every Saturday. 

Many thanks to all of you for continuing to encourage me as I blog about 
"Everything Old-Fashioned Under The Sun!
    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...