Monday, May 21, 2012

Lark Rise to Candleford Banners

I made these a few months ago just after my sister and I finished watching the entire Lark Rise to Candleford series. Not sure why I didn't post them then but I was thinking about about the series today so thought I'd post them.

Pearl & Ruby Pratt

"The Sisters Pratt" was one of my sister's favorite sayings from the series. Pearl and Ruby are always so funny and I love how their characters grow sweeter as the TV series goes on. 




A favorite saying of mine! 

Minnie

Poor Minnie! She was always getting herself into trouble but is always so cute and funny!
"Minnie Happened" is one of her phrases for explaining her whirlwind. :)

Dorcas Lane

Loved this description of Dorcas Lane, it fits here perfectly! :)



Feel free to use any of these images on your blog but please link back to me if you do. 


Which is your favorite?
Have you watched all four seasons of Lark Rise to Candleford?


4 comments:

Jemimah :-) said...

They are so cool! I've never seen Lark Rise to Candleford, what's it like?

Elisa said...

There's a nonfiction book by the same name. It's a look at English country life. I'm sure that book inspired the TV series!

Rita Watts said...

Love the blog, loved this post!!!

Lara said...

I am a total ADDICT of LRTC - I bought all the discs in Blu ray - and I watch them every day - Miss Lane and the rest of the gang are my family - Actually I was thinking of starting a blog on Larkrise - which would take each episode and discuss its fine points - like what Miss Lane and the rest were wearng, the plot, the food, etc.

Thanks for the blog - I am also a bg period fan -

Best

Lara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...