Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jane Austen Houses Quiz



This week I present the Jane Austen Houses Quiz created by your's truly! This quiz will test your knowledge of the grand country houses featured in Jane Austen's six major novels and a few tidbits about their occupants.

To Play: Enter a name and click start to begin. The quiz will play through right here on my blog. There are 12 questions in all. The quiz will keep track of your score as you go along. Comment and let me know how you did!




Thanks for playing!

What was your score?
Were there any questions you found difficult?

Very Truly Your's,

15 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

83%... Not too bad...

Abby said...

What a fun quiz! I got 9/12 - two of those I got wrong were about Mansfield Park! Clearly my planned re-read this summer is greatly needed :)

~Abby

Jujube said...

This was really fun! It greatly tested my knowledge on the Jane Austen houses. My score was 67% with 8 questions corrects and 4 questions incorrect.

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

That was a fun quiz - nicely set up!

I got 6 out of 12, however - not very impressive. I love my Jane characters - but it's rather hard to keep up with all their homes names, too!

Melody said...

I got 83%--or 2 wrong.

Kirsten Fichter said...

Well, for as much as I love Jane Austen, that was a little embarrassing! I guessed on most of the questions, and thankfully got most of the guesses right, but I still ended up with 4 wrong answers leaving me at a mere sixty seven percent! Kiri Liz

Eva said...

I got 92% - :)

Somersaulting Through Life said...

I got 50%, oh dear... ;D Thanks for making this! :)

Scullery Maid said...

I got two wrong; my score is 83%. That was a lot of fun!

Jemimah :-) said...

I got 50%. Not too bad, but I have been known to do worse in quizzes such as these!

Make Your Own Quiz said...

I got 92%. Nice Post!

Jessica said...

67%. How sad for me. :-( I fear I do not know some of the lesser known house names very well...

Kirk said...

Lol, I also received a 92%. Missed the 1st q...grrr

Jill B said...

That was fun. I got 75% (3 wrong).

Lydia said...

got a 92%. missed the one of Mr. Rushworth's estate...aurgh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...