Saturday, March 1, 2014

Check Out Period Drama Fashion Week!


Miss Emma Jane is hosting a Period Drama Fashion Week over at her blog For The Beauty Of The Earth! The event starts Monday so synchronize your timepieces and visit often for fun posts all about the lovely fashions in period dramas! 

Emma Jane has a lovely blog and often posts period drama games such as the Period Drama Dress Quiz {3} that is up now and ready to be played this week! I'm off to leave my answers now! :)


I'm really looking forward to checking out this fun event!



1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

My daughter and I are watching a mine-series from the 80's about George Washington. I remember when I watched it on TV--the costumes are beautiful, particularly the ones worn by Sally Fairfax (although Martha is always my favorite).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...