Friday, April 9, 2010

FF Challenge - Day 6

It's Day 6 of the April Feelin' Feminine Challenge!
It's been kind of a crazy day here. I've been at home all day and have been cleaning the house from top to bottom and fixing dinner in preparation for having guests over.
It was rather short notice but I'm so excited that my aunt, uncle and baby cousin are coming for dinner and bringing my other uncle who we haven't seen in 2 years (he's in the air force).

So here quickly is my outfit for today:



Skirt: Jean skirt bought on sale at Fashion Bug
Blouse: White floral 3/4 sleeve blouse over top of pink tee and bright pink tank top. Not sure where I got either of these, maybe thrift store?
Shoes: Pink flip-flops, will probably put on warmer shoes later but these were great for cleaning.




Hair: Two French braids tucked under. Not very exciting and it sort of looks like yesterday's hairstyle but I really wanted to French braid because my hair was damp and felt like it needed to be braided. Yes, some days my hair tells me what it wants to do! :)



Me in my newly cleaned room!

Well, I've really got to go finish up some cleaning and dinner preparations. I'm hoping that later I might be able to post a couple pics of my baby cousin. He's just a couple of weeks old and is wicked cute! (in Maine "wicked" means good)

Thank you all for all your encouragement this week! I'm sad to see this Feelin' Feminine Challenge come to an end so soon!

God Bless,
Miss Laurie :)


P.S. As promised, baby picture!

Miss Bea is holding our little cousin CJ who was born on March 23rd. He's the first cousin born on my dad's side of the family and he is such a handsome little man! :)

2 comments:

Kelsianne said...

You're hair is beautiful! Loved the baby pix. :)
Blessings,
Kelsey

Lindsay said...

Great outfit, Laurie... especially for a day of cleaning! Isn't it nice to have a neat room? I really should clean mine soon. ;) Oh, and CJ is too cute!! :)

~ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...