Friday, April 2, 2010

My "Jane Eyre" Hair

Usually I dislike posting twice in the same day but I just wanted to share a few photos of an Old-Fashioned hairstyle I just tried. The Feelin' Feminine web magazine featured a how-to article on dressing your tresses in a Jane Eyre style.

I really enjoyed trying this style and will probably play with it and try variations on this theme. Here's how "The Jane Eyre" looks on my head:





I made one adjustment to the directions when I did it on myself. Because my hair is shorter (it's now just about shoulder length) when I made the ponytail I had to pull my hair all the way through the elastic and make a bun with the whole "tail".
It's a pretty easy style to do and didn't use as many bobby pins as some up-dos often take. ;)

Highly recommended, give it a try! :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, how pretty, Laurie!! I wish I could get my hair to stay in a bun like that, but it always falls down. :( I might give this a try anyway though! :)

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley said...

That is so pretty!! :)

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I was surfing the blogs and came across yours. I must say that your hair is really nice. Take care and may God bless, Lloyd

Mrs. E said...

Oh... it's GORGEOUS dear! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...