Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Girl Reading


"When I step onto this library, I cannot understand why I ever step out of it."

- Maroe de Sevigne


Painting: Girl Reading, by Charles Edward Perugini (English, b. Italy 1839-1918)



This is one of the lovely paintings & quotes featured in my delightful engagement calendar The Reading Woman for the month of January.


Happy February everyone! I can't believe a new month has started already! We're getting a lot of snow at the moment.

What's going on in your little corner of the world?

3 comments:

Svea Love said...

I love paintings where the woman is reading. For some reason I often have trouble finding them! Thanks for sharing. Have a great February :)

Charity U said...

Delightful!

Melody said...

I absolutely love all the paintings you have on your blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...