Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm Feelin' Feminine!

Photobucket

Since I first heard about the Feelin' Feminine Challenge a few months ago I've really loved the idea and wanted to join in. So I didn't know that challenges officially start at the beginning of every month and the March challenge is being hosted by Miss Sarah-Anne and started on Tuesday. But I've decided to join in tomorrow finishing off the week with the other challengers and then continue on by myself (March 7th-14th).

sm 20

To make the challenge more interesting my dear sister Miss Bea will be joining me for all 7 (or really 8) days of wearing skirts/dresses. She and I are both very excited to be entirely feminine and girly for a whole week! This will be different for both of us because, although we love wearing skirts, in our very cold winter climate it's just warmer for us to wear pants daily. I'm also looking forward to trying different hairstyles each day and dressing up a bit more.

So my post for the next week will mostly be on the Feelin' Feminine Challenge. There will definitely be pictures! I'm so excited to get started! :)

I pray you are having a good weekend!

God Bless,
Miss Laurie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...